3 Levels of Membership for People who find themselves not on campus this Fall
We are excited to be offering special student rates, events and add-ons for the Fall semester! We know how hard it sucks that so many students aren’t going to make it to their school’s campus this year. While we are not a substitute for the college experience, we are pretty awesome. We can’t wait to meet you!
The Cowork is for you or your student if…
🔥 You were planning to be on campus and are now hanging with your parents
🔥 Your parents thought they would be empty-nesters AND NOW THEY ARE NOT!
🔥 You have a job and classes and your house is too far away to get home for the wifi
🔥 You just need a nap in between all the things
🔥 Any other reason that makes sense to you 🤣
Being a student member includes things like…
- Access Monday – Friday 7am-6:30pm (plus some late night hours)
- Use of Any Open Desk
- A couch to nap on – yes we are serious 😝
- Our Slack Community – a place to get help with things like your resume and interviewing
- Business Address – yes you will need this someday
- Reliable Wifi
- All the Amenities (like coffee!)
It’s been a while since we were in college, but we remember Ramen noodle nights! That’s why we are offering a special rate for students with a valid college ID. If that’s you, then take a moment to fill in the form to get the process rolling.
To give an idea of what to expect cost wise, the $45 per month rate will be the equivalent of the $95 rate. So for the cost of a night of pizza with friends, you can be at the cowork every weekday doing school with your friends.
If you think you want a dedicated desk, pick the Student Dedicated option on the form. This form does not lock you into your choice. You can change your mind at any time. Memberships are month to month with no commitment (yay!).
- Student Nomad – lowest level and includes access for 1 day a week
- Student Flex – mid-level and includes weekday access 5 days a week
- Student Dedicated – Highest regular membership level and includes a dedicated desk with weekday access 5 days a week
A dedicated desk just means you can bring in a monitor and leave your stuff. Additionally, it means no one else will be using your desk.